3. KHUZDAR WARHEAD STORAGE FACILITY 27 43 20 N x 66 37 27 E
- Sophisticated underground warhead storage facility very similar to the one in Petaro in design.
- Apart from Hardened Underground Facility, it has MW Communications, Launch Pads and infrastructure for regiment strength of troops. It has TELs near the garages and in-campus 300m firing range and obstacle course same as Petaro facility.
- Missile tracking system is not observed here.
- Construction: Under the hardened structure are two Y shaped storages with three bays each of 50x10m and 25x10m each. Six bays are interconnected with 200x10m passage.
- It can store 46 to 2640 warheads (depending on the method of storage)
So, if you carefully notice, the entire Eastern border of Pakistan with India is well within the range of the two forward Tactical Nuclear Bases of Gujranwala and Pano Aqil(given the range of Ghaznavi being 400Kms). So in case Indian Army Strike Corps attack Pakistan, it will wait till they enter Pakistani territory and then launch Tactical Nuclear Weapons from either Gujranwala or Pano Aqil hoping that the world will convince India not to retaliate.
If however, India does retaliate with Nuclear attacks, the facilities at Petaro, Khuzdar and Mashroor will be used to launch further attacks. If for some reason, India manages to destroy these facilities before they attack, then Pakistan will use it’s mountain excavated KORI Nuclear Facility to launch long range ballistic missiles at Indian cities.
If the Indian Navy Aircraft carrier blockades Karachi, then PAF Aircrafts from Mashroor Airbase equipped with Ra’ad missiles will be used to launch tactical nuclear missiles at the Indian Navy fleet.
CONCLUSION: Pakistan has well defended it’s territory using tactical nuclear weapons.
However, India has the capability to destroy all these facilities except the one at KORI at present as the KORI facility is out of range of the BrahMos missiles and is also located in the core of the mountains. If India can manage to sabotage all these facilities somehow before launching an all out war, Pakistan will be defenseless and could be easily defeated in less than 72 hours.
This is because Pakistan has spent billions of dollars on the construction of these facilities and warheads and missiles. So much so, that it has left the country bankrupt without much to spend even on it’s Armed Forces. As per intelligence sources Pakistan can sustain to fight an all out war with India only for 4 days after which it would face severe ammunition, fuel and supply shortages.
THE GAME IS ALWAYS IN INDIA’S COURT.
NOTE:: The Brahmos’ range is to be increased to 600 km as india has entered MTCR and the Russians have agreed. Also, a hypersonic Brahmos-II is in the works.
DO NO EDIT THE POST IN ANY MANNER
YOU CAN COPY THE POST WITH PROPER BACKLINK AND COURTEST