LOCATIONS OF NUCLEAR BASES OF PAKISTAN.
1.) TACTICAL NUCLEAR DEPLOYMENT OF PAKISTAN
- GUJRANWALA (Near Lahore) 32 14 27 N x 74 04 23 E
Construction b/w- March 2011 – August 2014
Deployment – Nasr TELs(60Km) and Ghaznavi (400Km)
Distance from International Border- 60Kms
- Two large hardened High Bay Garages (100x20m) with blast doors on the East and 5m wide exit doors on the west(below picture). Each garage is connected to the square launch platform with a 6m wide pathway
- Most likely they can accommodate around 10 TELs (Transporter Erector Launcher)Tyre marks suggest that regular trials are conducted
2. PANO AQIL (NEAR SUKKUR) 27 50 06 N x 69 09 28 E
- Construction b/w 2010 – 2015
- Deployment – Ghaznavi (400Kms)
- Similar to Gujranwala but smaller facility
- Distance from IB- 80–90Kms
3. PAF AIRBASE MASHROOR (NEAR KARACHI) 24 53 43 N x 66 55 39 E
Recently constructed Operational Readiness Platform (ORP)
- Constructed b/w 3/2014 – 3/2016
- Construction- Hardened with RCC and Steel plates followed by RCC again. It contains an underground vault system together with Weapons Storage Bunker (WSB) connected with an underground passage of 30m
- Operational Aims-
- To have nuclear weapons and related aircraft at operational readiness at all times.
- Evade chances of India knowing if the weapon has been loaded or not.
- Ensure survivability of weapons even after First Strike from India.
- Deployments – Nuclear missile equipped Aircrafts which can take off at very short notice.
- Distances – 600Kms from Ahmedabad, 900Kms from Mumbai and 1100Kms from Delhi.
2.) STRATEGIC NUCLEAR DEPLOYMENT OF PAKISTAN (HIGH-YIELD WEAPONS)
- KORI UNDERGROUND NUCLEAR FACILITY 27 40 45 N x 66 56 23 E
- Mountain excavated Nuclear Base(possibly with the help of Chinese Tunneling Technology) with three tunnel entrances.
- Deployment of Medium Range Missiles
- Status- Under Construction
- Objective: To survive the first strike by the India and deliver counter-strikes on behalf of Pakistan
- Located beyond the range of Indian BrahMos missiles.
3.) PAKISTAN NUCLEAR WARHEAD STORAGE FACILITIES
1. GADWAL URANIUM STORAGE FACILITY 33 49 10 N x 72 45 05 E
- Heavily camouflaged facility with six bunkers with four layers of security fencing.
- Location next to Gadwal Uranium Enrichment Facility
- Facility is guarded by a DSG battalion
- Second fence is guarded by ten concrete guard posts.
- Six camouflaged bunkers storing either weaponized warheads or weapons grade enriched Uranium.
2. PETARO NUCLEAR WARHEAD STORAGE FACILITY 25 32 55 N x 68 20 03 E
- Highly sophisticated Warhead Storage Facility with modern support systems like MW Communication, Satellite/Missile tracking, Launch pads and infrastructure for a Brigade strength of troops including family accommodations.
- Hardened Underground Bay with garages and heavy duty fork lifts concealing AC vents. The facility can store 50 to 2400 warheads depending on the method of storage.
- Construction: Below the hardened concrete structure are four bays of 30x10m and four bays of 20x10m conected by 200x10m passage.
- The compound also encloses a long range rifle firing range, Satellite/Missile tracking facility, Helipad and independent TELs showing readiness for deployment.
- Dependent on Hyderabad Airbase for air cover.
Part 3 – Reveled | Where Are Pakistani Nuclear Weapons Stored? With Geo Location [Part-3]
DO NO EDIT THE POST IN ANY MANNER
YOU CAN COPY THE POST WITH PROPER BACKLINK AND COURTEST